The LeviCell EOS System
Run 4 samples simultaneously
Announcing a new dawn in sample preparation and characterization — the LeviCell EOS system.
The newest addition to our groundbreaking LeviCell product family is powered by the same revolutionary Levitation Technology found in the LeviCell® 1.0 system. LeviCell EOS delivers customer-proven, best-in-class cell isolation and enrichment with just simple 3 steps in only 20 minutes, providing MORE of the benefits researchers need.
“LeviCell can greatly improve the cell yield and quality of scRNA-Seq from otherwise difficult samples without major impact on sample cell type composition.”
– Dr. Agne Antanaviciute,
MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford University
You get more to the power of four:
- EXPAND your sample prep throughput to run 4 simultaneous samples
- EXTEND your sample processing capacity by connecting up to 4 instruments in parallel
- EXAMINE your sample quality results in real-time during enrichment
- EMPOWER your research with sample viability up to 99%, 5x reduction in dead cells and debris, and the ability to start with as few as 8,000 cells
That’s MORE to the Power of Four — That’s LeviCell EOS.
Throughput and scalability
Never before has sample preparation had the flexibility to increase throughput and scalability like the LeviCell EOS. Process up to 4 samples simultaneously, scaling sample number or increasing your cells per sample. Go even further with the added flexibility of connecting up to 4 EOS Modules providing 16x sample processing.
See your samples throughout the run!
LeviCell EOS system gives you the unprecedented ability to see all your samples during processing. Now you can enrich and visualize large samples or fragile cells like never before, which isn’t possible with other processing techniques.
● Compare across 4 samples at the same time
● Assess sample health before beginning downstream work
● Visualize across the entire sample
● Use cell-based assays in a new ways with fluorescence illumination
● View immediate changes in cell behavior like clumping and dying cells
LeviCell next generation software
The EOS Manager software provides one centralized place to manage all the connected EOS Modules and a run dashboard to visualize samples as they levitate.
● Management of all connected modules
● Intuitive, and self-guided run setup
● Visualize entire separation channel during levitation
● Select run temperature for ideal sample conditions
● Quick file download of run reports and image files
LeviCell EOS Cartridge
The versatile single-use cartridge allows the optical system to scan all 4 sample channels. Now, you can easily scale from 1 to 4 samples, or 4 replicates of 1 sample for higher cell quantities. All with the same reliable performance as the LeviCell 1.0 Cartridge.