Introducing the World’s First Label-Free Cell Separation Technology
No more beads, dyes or antibodies
Powerfully simple workflow for label-free cell sorting
LevitasBio has introduced the first platform that sorts cells without any markers or modifications. For the first time, researchers have access to all high-value primary samples regardless of starting cell number or viability. Our platform, the LeviCellTM, delivers simple, label-free cell separation in a fast, reliable and gentle solution to sort cell populations. Thus, the LeviCellTM enables studies and beneficial uses of previously inaccessible, high-value primary samples and sensitive cell types.
1. Sample Introduction
Sample pipetted into the LeviCellTM cartridge.
2. Automated Label-Free Sorting
Magnetic force drives levitation based on cells physical properties.
3. Sample Collection
Levitated cells transition into separate collection ports for removal.
How It Works
LevitasBio technology separates individual cells according to type or state based on the different levitation heights which are based on the cells physical properties.
6 advantages for your most precious samples.
The LeviCellTM platform offers a fast, simple, and highly-flexible cell sorting method requiring minimal training and no calibration.
- Fits within a cell culture hood or biosafety cabinet
- Fully enclosed fluidics system within a single-use fully sterile cartridge prevents any cross-contamination
- No Aerosols
- No dyes or labels required for cell separation
- No cell stress or high pressure
- No gene expression changes in all cell types tested
- RBC removal included in the process
- Debris removal included in the process
- Various cell types can be imaged, counted, and classified within a single 10 minute workflow
Easy to Use
- No purification or sample preparation before use
- Run-to-run reproducibility without calibration
- Works with large cells and clusters including embryos, small animals, and organoids
- Cells can be suspended in any cell media or liquid
- Not affected by debris or cell clumps
High Yield and Viability
- Highest industry yield and viability for all cell types
- Ability to culture post enrichment
- Able to sort from very low cell numbers
Sort cells in 80% less time.
with proven results.
Especially useful with precious or difficult samples, levitation allows users to separate live from dead cells in a fast, simple and gentle process.
For detection and screening of circulating tumor cells, the LevitasBio system solves key technical challenges.