Powerfully Simple Workflow for Label-Free Sample Enrichment
The LeviCell™ delivers simple, label-free cell separation for fast, effective, and gentle enrichment of cells and nuclei from even the most complex samples. The platform can process a broad spectrum of sample types including primary dissociated tissue, fragile or easily stimulated cell types, and even nuclei. Purified cells of interest are reliably recovered regardless of starting cell number, cell viability, or sample purity.
THE LEVICELL™ PLATFORM:
Next-Generation Sample Enrichment Technology
Precision cell enrichment in minutes.
Any size, Any type
- Compatible with any sample source, cell type, and cell media
- Scalable to large cells, clusters, and organoids
- Unaffected by cellular and extracellular debris
See Cell Types
- No dyes or labels of any kind required
- Low pressure, minimizing cell stress
- Limited cell activation and expression profile distorsion
- Simple 15 minute, 3 step procedure
- No additional sample prep, purification, or debris removal required
- Run-to-run reproducibility without calibration
See Spec Sheet
The LeviCell™ Cartridge
The LeviCell™ cartridge is a single-use consumable designed to work with the LeviCell™ and is where enrichment is performed. The cartridge is easily loaded and removed from the instrument for simple sample loading and collection and contains the entire sample path onboard thus , preventing sample to sample cross-contamination risk or system cleaning requirements. Its optically clear path enables brightfield and fluorescent imaging in real-time.
Request LeviCell™ for your lab.
Load - Levitate - Collect
Sample pipetted into the LeviCell™ cartridge.
Automated Label-Free Sorting
Precision density gradients drive levitation based on cells physical properties.
Selected populations collected into separate ports for further analysis or use.