Boost viable cell count by 3X
Reduce dead cells and debris by 5X
Start with Viable, Debris-free Cells–Every Time
Flow cytometry is an important and powerful cellular research method; however, sample quality and sensitivity can hinder the flow process, and researchers often face a dilemma between speed vs. cell stress. Higher pressure creates faster results but can also be less accurate and more damaging to fragile and sensitive cells. Not anymore.
The advanced LeviCell® 1.0 system allows flow cytometry users to perform a simple, 3-step, 20 min walkaway viable enrichment run that enables faster processing time and improved sample resolution independent of dead cells and debris, initial sample viability, and initial starting cell numbers.
- Reduce dead cells and debris by 5x
- Boost viable cell count 3x
- Start with as few as 8000 cells*
*results may vary based on starting sample
With LeviCell, you can shorten flow analysis and sorting times, improve scRNA-seq performance metrics, and minimize processing-induced stress, unwanted activation, and unnecessary cell loss.
Any size, any type
- Compatible with any sample source, cell type, and cell media
- Scalable to large cells, clusters, and organoids
- Unaffected by cellular and extracellular debris
Untouched & label-free
- No dyes or labels required
- Low pressure, minimal cell stress
- No induced cell activation and expression profile distortion
- Simple 3-steps, 20-minute workflow
- No additional sample prep, purification, or debris removal required
- Run-to-run reproducibility without calibration
Powered by Revolutionary Levitation Technology
Developed at Stanford and Harvard Universities, LeviCell systems use revolutionary Levitation Technology, which is based on individual cells’ intrinsic properties of density and buoyancy. Physical signatures of cells vary based on cell type and state, causing them to levitate in predictable ways when in a magnetic field. The LeviCell systems capitalize on this quality to separate cells based on cell properties and varied levitation heights.
Expanding Your Flow Capabilities with Efficient, Effective Viable Cell Enrichment
In the example below, Human Lung DTC samples were processed for viable cell enrichment using the LeviCell system. The viability of the post-Levicell DTC cell suspension increased approximately 3-fold, from 32% to 87%, due to the removal of dead cells, which decreased over 5-fold, from 67% to 12%.