LeviCell for Flow
Expand Your Flow Cytometry Capabilities
Boost viable cell count by 3x
Reduce dead cells and debris by 5x
Start with Viable, Debris-free Cells–Every Time.
Only with LeviCell.
The advanced LeviCell® 1.0 system allows flow cytometry users to perform a simple, 3-step, 20-minute viable cell enrichment process that enables faster processing time and improved sample resolution independent of dead cells and debris, initial sample viability, and initial starting cell numbers.
With LeviCell, you can shorten flow analysis and sorting times, improve scRNA-seq performance metrics, and minimize processing-induced stress, unwanted activation, and unnecessary cell loss.
Any Size, Any Type
- Compatible with any sample source, cell type, and cell media
- Scalable to large cells, clusters, and organoids
- Unaffected by cellular and extracellular debris
Untouched and Label-Free
- No dyes or labels of any kind required
- Low pressure, minimal cell stress
- Limited cell activation and expression profile distortion
- Simple 3-step, 20-minute workflow
- No additional sample prep, purification, or debris removal required
- Run-to-run reproducibility without calibration
LeviCell—Powered by Revolutionary Levitation Technology
Expanding Your Flow Capabilities with Efficient, Effective Viable Cell Enrichment
In the example below, Human Lung DTC samples were processed for viable cell enrichment using the LeviCell system. The viability of the post-Levicell DTC cell suspension increased approximately 3-fold, from 32% to 87%, due to the removal of dead cells, which decreased over 5-fold, from 67% to 12%.
To learn more about how the advanced LeviCell 1.0 system can elevate your flow cytometry results, please fill out the Contact form above or call 650-204-1185 to speak with a LevitasBio Solution Specialist.