Levitate your sample, Elevate your results
A powerfully simple workflow for label-free cell enrichment and purification
Introducing the first platform that purifies cells and nuclei in minutes without any markers or modifications. Prior to running any downstream cellular analysis or expansion, researchers can levitate their sample of interest to focus on the cells that matter – regardless of starting cell number, viability, or purity.
The LeviCell™ delivers simple, label-free cell separation in a fast, reliable and gentle workflow to prepare your samples for better results.
Precision cell enrichment in minutes.
Any size, Any type
- Compatible with any sample source, cell type, and cell media
- Scalable to large cells, clusters, and organoids
- Unaffected by cellular and extracellular debris
See Cell Types
- No dyes or labels of any kind required
- Low pressure, minimizing cell stress<
- Limited cell activation and expression profile distorsion
- Simple 15 minute, 3 step procedure
- No additional sample prep, purification, or debris removal required
- Run-to-run reproducibility without calibration
See Spec Sheet
Load - Levitate - Collect
Automated Label-Free Sorting
NEXT GENERATION CELL SEPARATION
Simplify your workflow. Improve your results
LeviCell system enhances 10X genomics single cell profiling results for bladder cance
Residual dead cells, debris, and other contaminants naturally present in dissociated tissue can greatly confound high quality data from a 10x Genomics single cell sequencing workflow. In this study, the LeviCell platform was used to enrich viable cells prior to the standard workflow to greatly enhance the single cell profiling results, including 3 times the number of cells detected and 6 times the average genes per cell.
PNAS: Magnetic levitation of single cells
Demonstrates the principles of magnetic levitation for the precise separation of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
Sorting cells through levitation
Reviews the concepts of magnetic levitation for physical property mediated cell separation
Levitating Cells to Sort the Fit and the Fat
Demonstrates the ability to monitor and sort normal vs. diseased iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes based on inherent levitation profiles.